what time is it?

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Things I want to do

I just want to be with you
I want to fall asleep with you
I want kiss you on the cheek
I want to call you silly names
I want to be stupid with you
I want to talk our future
I want to go far a walk with you
I want to listen to what you have to say
I want to make you happy
I want to fight with you, then make up a minute later knowing how silly we are
I want to take a silly picture with you
I wanna hold your hand
I want sing our song together
I want to have a picnic with you, in an open field
I want to go swimming with you
I want to watch the sunrise with you
I want to wake up, and see you face next to mine
I want to cuddle with you
I want approval from your friends
I want to go to your band practice, and tell you how great you are
I want to sing with you
I want to say that I love you too much

No comments:

Post a Comment